Fw: OFF TOPIC : Weird delivery behavior

Subject: Fw: OFF TOPIC : Weird delivery behavior
From: Karen Graziano <kmgraziano03 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TechWR List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

I've experienced this with some Yahoo groups that I belong to. I thought it was just a Yahoo issue, but it may have something to do with whether a list is moderated or not, and how quickly various posts get approved by the moderator.  Our company provides some listservs hosted by Lyris, and their software allows the moderator to set individual members to bypass moderation after a certain number of posts have been approved. Other members might be set to always require approval.  So these might be some possible factors affecting mail delivery.

Regards,
KarenG

kmgraziano03 -at- yahoo -dot- com