Re: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?

Subject: Re: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Butler, Darren J CTR USAF AFMC 584 CBSS/GBHAC" <Darren -dot- Butler -dot- ctr -at- robins -dot- af -dot- mil>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:11:26 -0400

> 5. Repeat

Many years ago, I used to work for a guy who in his first life, was an
ad exec for Proctor and Gamble.

That one little word...repeat...when it was first added to shampoo
instructions, was responsible for increasing the amount of shapoo sold
by a very substantial amount.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
-- Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/