Re: Snag-It 9.0 Again

Subject: Re: Snag-It 9.0 Again
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com >> techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 11:06:40 -0500

Hi Meryl

Ummm, hopefully you realize that you may have both SnagIt 8 and 9
coexisting on the same machine.

I do.

When I need a 9 feature, I crack it open and off I go. But most of my
work continues in 8. I find 9 to be too confusing with having to visit
multiple areas to get at the same things I could easily access in 8.

And yes, I'm well aware that I have that little area where I may add my
own icons. But even with that you are unable to be as productive using 9
as you were with 8. IMHO of course. ;)

Cheers all... Rick :)

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/