Re: What's MS Experience worth on your resume?

Subject: Re: What's MS Experience worth on your resume?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Milan Davidovic" <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:24:06 -0700

In the aircraft industry, we have this joke, "what if Microsoft
wrote cockpit control software?" (every in-flight alert gives
the pilot the choice to either ignore or enter CTRL-ALT-DEL
and reboot the aircraft). What that means in terms of job
hopping between MS and Boeing I couldn't say.

Gene Kim-Eng