RE: PDF Creation Errors

Subject: RE: PDF Creation Errors
From: "Sam Beard" <sbeard -at- oico -dot- com>
To: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:57:30 -0500

Sean,

Okay, I didn't see your message when I responded to Richard's, but I
looked and tried to do as you suggested. I looked under Settings and
selected Adobe PDF Settings, where I saw Standards (along with General,
Images, Fonts, Color, and Advanced). Upon opening this, I see Compliance
Standard: PDF/A-1b (Acrobat 5.0 Compatible) is selected. Should this be
changed to None? Or something else? What about leaving it as is, but
changing the When not compliant: option below that to Continue instead
of Cancel Job?

Thanks much for the response!

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer