difficulties with Word and PDF

Subject: difficulties with Word and PDF
From: "Holly Steele" <hsteele1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Laura Praderio Lynn" <lpraderio -at- alpineclimbs -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:30:56 -0500

Hi,

Here are my questions:

Is there a way to change Word to open a document as a Final instead of Final
showing Markup? I tried a macro in Visual Basic, which worked for some
documents, but others I received this error message: 'The macros in this
project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of
the host application to determine how to enable macros'. Unfortunately, I
cannot find any information on how to enable macros. Any ideas?

The purpose of this is to create a PDF, including a TOC, which won't
generate correctly because of this Final showing Markup issue. The other
problem with merging these multiple files into one PDF is that the page
numbers are not consistent with the page numbers in the Word document. Also,
the TOC is starting at page one for each file. Any ideas why and how we can
fix this?

Thanks,
Holly and Lara

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList