Re: Word not behaving?

Subject: Re: Word not behaving?
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:58:42 +0530

One problem I remember from way back is that activating Wordperfect Help in
Word (Help->Wordperfect Help), activated some Wordperfect-like behavior in
Word.

This affected the way cut and paste worked.

To Turn On/Off Help for WordPerfect Users in Word:

1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the General tab, clear the "Navigation Keys for WordPerfect Users"
and "Help for WordPerfect Users"

This may help.

Edwin