Re: Workplace issues

Subject: Re: Workplace issues
From: Laura Praderio Lynn <lpraderio -at- alpineclimbs -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:46:38 -0600

hi kevin,
these are for budget numbers; naturally the process varies according to
product and writer and resources available. in reality everyone works
differently so some may build a skeleton of a document one week, then
research for awhile, then write like mad...in any given order.
again...i should have delineated more clearly...for budgeting purposes,
it's an easy way to ballpark doc costs.
cheers,
laura

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList