RE: Vista capture problem

Subject: RE: Vista capture problem
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:18:28 -0400

Alt+print screen (and print screen) is the default windows screen
capture utility -- nowt to do with paint, other than paint can paste
from the clipboard. I didn't know PSP had it's own screen capture
utility--a long story but a coworker expert with PSP told me that it
used the windows screen capture utility and I never had reason to test
it (being a SnagIt user).

So the issue is that Vista is preventing the Windows screen capture
utility from copying to the clipboard? Or does the screen capture
utility not exist in Vista? Or is there a problem pasting from the
clipboard in Vista?

Cheers,

Sean

Sean Brierley