RE: Page break as local formatting permitted?

Subject: RE: Page break as local formatting permitted?
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: "SB" <sylvia -dot- braunstein -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Jay Maechtlen" <techwriter -at- covad -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:42:01 -0700

I think it comes down to what Gene said. This isn't really a technical
issue. You need to work out who is the boss. If I prefer something one
way and my boss wants it another, I'll offer him reasons as to why my
way is preferable, but if he still prefers his way, then his way it
is--no questions, no hard feelings. Of course, there are limits to this,
especially pertaining to ethics. However, ethics have never been an
issue in my years as a technical writer.

Leonard