Re: Commute/Flex work options a Deal breaker?

Subject: Re: Commute/Flex work options a Deal breaker?
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Collin Turner" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:13:42 -0400

Absolutely!

I hate working for companies that are inflexible, whether it's telecommuting
occasionally, or flex hours, etc.

And, as someone else stated, if I was working for an inflexible company, and
another job became available with comparable salary and benefits but also
with an option to telecommuting, I'd be gone in a heartbeat!

Suzette Leeming