Re: Rules or white space for separating rows and columns?

Subject: Re: Rules or white space for separating rows and columns?
From: Tim Mantyla <TimMantyla -at- nustep -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:17:00 -0400

The perfect topic to trap a suggestion for this list that's been wafting
like a dandelion seed in my mind:

A visual examples page--a big, white space--on TECHWR-L set up for posts
like those below for screen captures, graphs, charts and other images.
1280 x 1024 pixels = 1000s of words.

Eric, is this doable?

Tim Mantyla
Communications Representative
NuStep, Inc. - www.nustep.com
"Transforming Lives"

Patricia Egan wrote:

> This discussion came up at work not long ago. The graphics team deleted
> vertical rules from the table template and the SMEs hollered. I did some
> research. ...When I presented my findings
> in a slide presentation, I used the same table, once with the vertical
rules
> showing and then with the vertical rules hidden. Using a large screen, I
> flipped back and forth between the two versions. The spacing was exactly
the
> same in both; only the vertical rules were different--shown or hidden.
The

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList