Disabling the Right-Click in HTML Help

Subject: Disabling the Right-Click in HTML Help
From: "Wanda Phillips" <wanda -dot- jane -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:37:39 -0700

Hi everyone,

We have a requirement that results in the Help does not allow the
right-click menu to open in our CHM files. Usually, the system OS handles
this but we have one product where they don't want to make the modification
and they've come to us to set up our Help so that it cannot access the OS
(usually via View Source which appears on the context menu for a topic).

I've poked around a bit but I'm not sure how to change the behaviour in our
XSLT output. I know that the XSLT preps the files for the HTML Workshop to
compile, but that is the extent of my knowledge.

Thanks,
Wanda

--
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ
from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList