Re: Problems when converting RTF to FRAMEMAKER

Subject: Re: Problems when converting RTF to FRAMEMAKER
From: Jennita Catherine <jennita -dot- catherine -at- viragelogic -dot- com>
To: klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:43:16 +0530

Hi Keith,

Thank you so much for your input. Yes, I open the HTML in Word and save
it in RTF format.
Then I open the RTF file in FrameMaker. Now I save the file as a .fm
file. I use the FrameMaker
file for transfering the data as we work on FrameMaker for creating our
documents.

In this scenario, the extra column does not appear in html or rather
while opening the file
in Word, but while opening it in FrameMaker.

As you said, will check the Frame paragraph tag.

Thanks,
Jennita