RE: Use of "Please" and the Like in Documentation - THANK YOU to all

Subject: RE: Use of "Please" and the Like in Documentation - THANK YOU to all
From: "Barbara Vega" <BarbaraV -at- libertyims -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:22:25 -0700

Here is a blanket "thank you" to all and I will also be responding
individually

I don't like the "please" either in most documentation - tho' I can see
the "tax" example case that someone pointed out

Once again I would "Please" like to say think you - hahaha

Barbara

Barbara Vega
Documentation Department
Liberty IMS