Free tickets to DITA Conferences in June

Subject: Free tickets to DITA Conferences in June
From: "Bob Doyle" <bobdoyle -at- skybuilders -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:36:26 -0400

Hi All,

DITA Users is holding a lottery for free tickets to major conferences
featuring DITA next month, including:

- the Gilbane Conference on Content Management
Technologies<http://gilbanesf.com/>conference June 18-20 in San
Francisco, CA
- the X-Pubs <http://www.x-pubs.com/> conference June 22-24 in London,
England
- the new DocTrain Life Sciences
<http://www.doctrain.com/life/>conference June 23-26 in Indianapolis,
Indiana

These free tickets are worth from 384 British Pounds to $999 and are an
exclusive benefit for *paying* members of DITA Users. See Why Join DITA
Users <http://www.ditausers.org/membership/why_join/>.

All members need to enter the drawing is to send an email to me at
editor -at- cmsreview -dot- com saying you will attend the conference if you win a free
ticket. We don't want these valuable prizes to go to someone who will not be
able to use them.

So join DITA Users today <http://www.ditausers.org/how_to_join> and include
your request to be in the drawing for one or more of these conferences in
the comments section of your order. If you are already a member, just send
an email request to editor -at- cmsreview -dot- com -dot- Tell me which conference(s) you
would attend if you win.

And don't forget that members of DITA Users get discounts to most major
conferences that more than offset their annual membership dues. That
includes the three conferences above.
Cheers.

Bob

--