RE: Will I be employable?

Subject: RE: Will I be employable?
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'Jennifer Williams'" <jewilliams1 -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:00:30 -0500

>From what I've seen, the combination of tech writing and IT background is
your best bet. I'm not in IT so I don't have much more insight than that. My
unscientific assessment of the tech writing job market is that about 70-80%
of the jobs involve the computer industry in some way (depends on your
area's industries) and that those jobs tend to pay better.

I'm sure others will be along with more detailed opinions.

-Karen