Re: old school

Subject: Re: old school
From: "Susan W Gallagher" <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Janice Gelb" <Janice -dot- Gelb -at- sun -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:27:36 -0700

When my daughter was in Jr High (she's now the mother of 3 great boys) she
came running into the kitchen all upset - she'd bought a can of soda and the
pull tab broke. I proceeded to pull the old "church key" out of the drawer
and started to punch holes in the top of the can. Her eyes got wide, and she
asked incredulously, "can you *do* that???"
-Sue Gallagher

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList