Re: old school

Subject: Re: old school
From: "Susan W Gallagher" <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "AL Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:31:54 -0700

Yeah, the blue-lined card stock, the xacto knife, the waxer - I've used them
all as well as the form-a-line tape, self-stick sheets of half-tone dots,
and Kroy lettering machines. Then we got the high-density dot matrix printer
and you could do two different fonts per page without having to run back to
change the print wheel! <g>

I was a trainer back then - started out on Wang minis, then transitioned to
DOS and taught MultiMate, Office Writer, WordStar, Leading Edge,
Volkswriter, MS Word, WordPerfect, Enable (a POS if ever there was one!),
dBase, rBase, Lotus 123, ... And I remember to this day how my hands were
shaking the first time I opened an 8086 box to install a mouse (there was a
jumper to be moved, if I recall).
-Sue Gallagher

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList