Re: What computer, what software for a lab? (take II)

Subject: Re: What computer, what software for a lab? (take II)
From: Jay Maechtlen <techwriter -at- covad -dot- net>
To: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:42:52 -0700

There may be one more approach- sharing folders or drives so that
they're visible over the "network". The other VMs then see the shared
folders as network resources. I'm guessing that the MAC OS can share a
folder so that it's visible to a Windoze machine over the network?
This should work within a single physical box as well as multiple boxes
connected via network.
cheers
Jay

--