RE: Business case for dual monitors

Subject: RE: Business case for dual monitors
From: "Sam Beard" <sbeard -at- oico -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:09:45 -0500

Kevin,

I have to agree with this. I also have both monitors with the center
seam pretty much directly in front of me and the monitors angled in
oh-so-slightly. I usually have Outlook and a browser open on one screen,
with Frame open on the other. If I need an instance of the software I'm
working on open, then it opens on the screen without Frame. Likewise
with a preview window of screen captures or photos of products that need
to go into the Frame document. Photoshop usually opens on the same
screen as Frame. It works well for me and I really find myself missing
it when I go home and only have the one monitor! I'll probably be
getting a second monitor for home at some point. Right now, I'm saving
for a new Nikon digital SLR, though!

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical