RE: Searching remote servers in your own company

Subject: RE: Searching remote servers in your own company
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:20:11 -0400

Yes, as file servers... which is why searching that's instigated at my
desktop is so bandwidth intensive and so agonizingly slow. Every file
must be individually requested, served up, searched (by my PC), closed,
the next one opened... and so on. But I do have that Remote Access
request in. I hope that on Monday I'll get a response e-mail with
something more encouraging than "bwaa-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa".