RE: import only one

Subject: RE: import only one
From: "Sam Beard" <sbeard -at- oico -dot- com>
To: "Milan Davidovic" <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:10:34 -0500

Milan,

I'm not aware of any way to do that directly. However, there's a
workaround, in case you haven't thought of it. Copy-special the
paragraph format you want, paste it into a document that has all of the
other formats you want, and then import from that document to the
others. All of the other formats won't change, as they're already in the
document you're importing into, but the new format will also be
imported. Does that help any?

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical