About this "Corrective Actions" thread - anyone else getting weird messages?

Subject: About this "Corrective Actions" thread - anyone else getting weird messages?
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

I wasn't going to post about this because I was
thinking it was just a virus on my machine. But...

Every time I post a message on this board on the
"Writing Corrective Actions" thread, I get an
immediate automatic response from the email address
"attyinfo -at- ch13-12westtex -dot- org -dot- " That address is
apparently connected somehow with a bankruptcy court
that handles things in the Federal district of
northern Texas. The body of the message states they
have received my latest email, and it gives a couple
of links to to the court website. I asked Ms.
Hemstreet about it, and she said that she had received
the same thing, but just deleted it.

Apparently, something out there is echoing emails on
this particular thread to this court, and not just
mine. As far as I can tell it doesn't happen with
messages posted on any other thread or to any other
destination.

I have to think someone's software out there has gone
really wonky, and maybe they need to fix it. Has
anyone else seen any messages like this? The subject
line starts with the words "OST Receipt."

I've written both to the court and to Yahoo about
this, but received no answers yet.

Be a better friend, newshound, and

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList