Microsoft Word - Enlish and French dictionaries in the same document

Subject: Microsoft Word - Enlish and French dictionaries in the same document
From: "Julie Stickler" <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:14:13 -0400

Hello Techwr-lers,

I've got a stumper for ya. I've got a document in Word 2007 that I've
been cobbling together from a variety of other documents, which I'm
sure has contributed to this problem. Any time you cut and paste
things together you're bound to get interesting results.

The spell check dictionary for the body of the document is English
(U.S.), but for some reason, the spell check dictionary for the
headers and footers is Canadian French.

I've tried resetting the dictionary from both the body and the header.
No luck, the header stubbornly insists that it is French, not
English. (insert bad political puns here if you must!).

Anyone have any ideas how or why I've got two dictionaries in the same
document? Or even better, how to cure it?

Thanks,
Julie Stickler

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList