Re: [off list] Re: Has the industry gone insane?

Subject: Re: [off list] Re: Has the industry gone insane?
From: "Collin Turner" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Yves Jeaurond" <jingting -at- rogers -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:50:06 -0600

Yves,

You're welcome.

XP is "eXtreme Programming". A couple sources (as much as I don't like
using Wikipedia as a resource...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development

http://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid92_gci214366,00.html

They both provide decent starters on the "what" of XP and Agile.

-Collin