Re: Pages Per Day

Subject: Re: Pages Per Day
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: Sarah L Blake <sarah -dot- blake -at- exony -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:49:28 -0400

No, no, I'm sure that they have figured out that it's feasible, because
little is required other than "wordsmithing" the existing e-mail and
marketing memos. Most of the stuff is in good shape already, but some of
it is in the wrong font. (There certainly won't be any proprietary
material to be removed, lapses in logic, or hopeless non-sequiturs.)
Tech writers used to be called secretaries, right?

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList