RE: Checklist for Reformatting

Subject: RE: Checklist for Reformatting
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:32:54 -0000

Good catch Dan, cheers!

-----Original Message-----
From: techwr-l-bounces+gordon -dot- mclean=grahamtechnology -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
[mailto:techwr-l-bounces+gordon -dot- mclean=grahamtechnology -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- c
om] On Behalf Of Dan Goldstein
Sent: 26 March 2008 16:17
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Belarc has a number of products, of which Belarc Advisor is the popular
freeware. But Belarc's legal statement says, "We do not permit use of the
Belarc Advisor for commercial purposes." Given that Nancy *works* from home,
she should be sure to use one of their commercial products.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us,
by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately
thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as
Gordon -dot- McLean -at- grahamtechnology -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/gordon.mclean%40grahamtec
hnology.com

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList