RE: looking for a Postscript printer file

Subject: RE: looking for a Postscript printer file
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:02:52 -0400

Check the licensing agreement on the PostScript printer driver you
choose. The PS driver that ships with Adobe Acrobat is best, because it
is optimized for PDF creation, whereas printer-specific PS drivers might
be more narrowly focused, such as might not support color, might enforce
3/8-in. margins, etc. However, I'd give it a go using any color
PostScript driver you can find, such as an HP 5 Si MX. Note that I
recommend using a real Adobe PostScript driver, and most recent HP
drivers come with HP's version of PostScript, a clonescript if you will.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean Brierley
Technical Writer