Re: little FrameMaker table question

Subject: Re: little FrameMaker table question
From: Mike Starr <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:06:10 -0500

I'd say open another copy of the original document (you didn't modify
your only copy, did you?), and copy the original table.

Now go back to your new version, delete the table that's giving you
trouble and paste in the version from the original document. Now try
making your changes again and see what happens.

Mike

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList