Re: Has the industry gone insane?

Subject: Re: Has the industry gone insane?
From: ct <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:11:51 -0600

In all honesty, I was kidnapped into this group.

We have a parent company, that we (the child company) are developing.
I am writing the SDK documentation. She got the bigger budget, so she
was able to pull me and she HATES fighting with the doc manager. So,
she went over his head.

I came in one day, he patted me on the back, crossed me and said "Go with God".

I now walk in the valley of...you know the rest.

Seriously though. Out of a team of 45, 30 have said "It's the way she
works...just ignore her". Well, I never suffer in silence...heheheh.

-Collin