RE: Value of giving up numbering in Word?

Subject: RE: Value of giving up numbering in Word?
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:26:57 -0700

Word isn't the only tool that features auto numbering . . . and I don't
author in Word . . . and I wasn't talking about problems people have
authoring in Word.

If flow charts added absolutely nothing to my docs and I had problems
building flow chars in Visio, I would not use Visio. Would you?

Leonard C. Porrello
SoleraTec LLC
www.soleratec.com