RE: what separates a senior tech writer from a regular tech writer?

Subject: RE: what separates a senior tech writer from a regular tech writer?
From: "Paul Kretschmer" <Paul -dot- Kretschmer -at- YARDI -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:45:21 -0800

I get the impression that you don't think this is a good idea.

I want a change in job title as a means to an end -- getting a raise.
(I'm currently underpaid relative to the industry standard.)

Yes, I will try to write the definition in a way that is favorable to
me, but I also want some "objective" criteria.

Thanks for you feedback.