Re: Seminar ideas for advanced practitioners

Subject: Re: Seminar ideas for advanced practitioners
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:22:43 -0500

Absolutely. By the time you hit a senior/principal level you should
have some fairly strong writing and technology skills/knowledge behind
you. What distinguishes a top level employee from a mid level is not
so much the work they perform but how they perform it. At the upper
levels you should be thinking more about efficiency and progress and
less about developing more writing skills. Don't get me wrong, writing
skills are important, but they're secondary to boosting your and, more
important, your team's efficiency and impact.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList