RE: RoboHelp or Flare?

Subject: RE: RoboHelp or Flare?
From: "Chris Vickery" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:40:44 -0800

Hi Craig

I'm facing a similar decision myself, and I was curious what tipped the
balance in Flare's favor for you. My feeling is that Adobe's RH support
feels uncertain for future development. I also think Flare may be more
likely to offer full DITA import functionality, and multi-byte character
recognition. Any insight?

thanks!

Chris