RE: Word graphics unclear in FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Word graphics unclear in FrameMaker
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: <benzis -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:15:22 -0800

Is this a viewing issue when the document is on the screen or do the
graphics print out blurry? If your graphics are clear in PaintShop, then
they should be clear in the printed document. Graphics can look fuzzy on
the screen depending on how the software application handles them, but still
print clear. You can also try saving as PNG.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList