Re: Word graphics unclear in FrameMaker?

Subject: Re: Word graphics unclear in FrameMaker?
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: benzis -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:15:30 -0500

benzis -at- gmail -dot- com wrote:
> (5-15KB) with pretty bad resolution. I guess I'm left with having to go
> through the application and retake all the screens....

Yup! The way it should have been done originally. Each screen capture
file can be tucked away as a separate entity, which'll record that date
you made it (Oh look! That screenshot was made three days before the
app's new version was available!) and keep it under a good filename, and
maybe even with embedded comments. And YOU, (not Bill Gates) will be in
charge of the resolution and appearance.

Are you using SnagIt to capture the screens? In my opinion it's the best
tool for the money. And it's not much money, either.

--Peter Neilson (who generally prefers a bunch of small parts that can
be easily assembled, in contrast to one humunguous and impenetrable glump)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList