Re: MS Word 2003 - Working without a template

Subject: Re: MS Word 2003 - Working without a template
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:11:37 -0800

According to Sylvia's original post, this individual has been
working almost full-time on this template. If this is the case,
it sounds as if there has been little if any "productivity" to
increase. It certainly doesn't sound as if Sylvia thinks he's
very productive.

At best, this contractor has done a poor job of communicating
the value of the work he's been doing. At worst, he hasn't
been doing work that is of value to the person in the company
he was hired to support.

GeneK