Re: Information Architect

Subject: Re: Information Architect
From: "Raj Machhan" <raj -dot- machhan -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Jim Barrow" <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:57:39 +0530

Hi Jim,

Yeah, I have recently taken up an assignment as a Business Analyst and
Information Architecture forms a part of it. I find it is pretty much
doable. Not much of a learning curve...jus put your head down and take it as
it comes. You will find you are already aware of much of the stuff.
Imp: Get a good mentor in place and increase the time you spent on research.

Best

Raj