Re: Creative writers among us?

Subject: Re: Creative writers among us?
From: "Wanda Phillips" <wanda -dot- jane -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:05:07 -0800

Hi Craig,
I, too, am an aspiring creative writer. I think, oddly enough, that my work
as a technical writer has improved my creative writing. I find, also, that
having the creative writing outlet has made my sense of ownership clearer. I
am not so freaked by changes to my technical writing and have less of a need
to cherish those words crafted to explain concepts that I barely understand
myself.
Wanda

On 12/18/07, Cardimon, Craig <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com> wrote:

> I know, the heading of this post made me laugh, too.
>
> In the spirit of the post "musicians among us," I would love to know if
> there any creative writers here.
>
> I am an aspiring creative writer - I am trying to write a novel - and
> was wondering if anyone else was trying to do the same or similar.
>
> We can take this off-list as soon as I get a reply or two.
>
> I just want to see how much company I have.
>
> -- Craig
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as wanda -dot- jane -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-

> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/wanda.jane%40gmail.com

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ
from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions.
Albert Einstein

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList