RE: IE7 has no back button in popups

Subject: RE: IE7 has no back button in popups
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: "'AL Geist'" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "'Beth Agnew'" <beth -dot- agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:29:34 -0800

I emailed the OP privately because this isn't TW, but he mentioned that the
javascript had "location" set to "no" and "toolbars" set to "yes." Toolbars
controls the toolbars of the new browser window and location controls the
navigation buttons. Setting "location" to "yes" brought back the navigation
buttons. I thought that was good information for understanding browser
popup windows.

Lauren