Update -- Therapeutic Craft Gloves

Subject: Update -- Therapeutic Craft Gloves
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:49:05 -0500

I found what I was looking for at Michael's, the arts and crafts store.
One package was about 8 or 9 bucks.

The caveat: ONE glove per package. The warning telling you this is in
super tiny print.

I didn't find black, but that's cool. I got orange- or pumpkin-colored
gloves. They look better than the beige- or flesh-colored gloves, which
look too orthopedic for me. They feel weird at first but grow on you
fast. They feel great.

Now for the killer. Get a pair of Wristies, too.

www.wristies.com <http://www.wristies.com/>

For those of us - and we all know who we are - who freeze every day in
our cubes. Put the craft gloves on first. Now slide the wristies on
right over top. Nice and comfy. I have had NO problem keyboarding or
using my pens. I did get black wristies. The black and orange look good
together. Well, okay, my wife gave me her old wristies, and she is not
getting them back anytime soon. Grin.

My hands do not feel like blocks of ice now.

-- Craig

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList