RE: Technical Writer or Documentation Writer?

Subject: RE: Technical Writer or Documentation Writer?
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Hickling, Lisa \(TOR\)" <lhickling -at- Express-Scripts -dot- com>, "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:53:52 -0500

I will simply call myself Spiderman.

That should help.

Grin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hickling, Lisa (TOR) [mailto:lhickling -at- Express-Scripts -dot- com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 2:28 PM
To: Lauren; Techwr-l
Cc: Cardimon, Craig

Yeah, Lauren, I guess some clueless person might have made us feel like
Alice at some time or other. It can't be helped. Cluelessness has its
own job description these days in some organizations. But I won't be the
one to encourage the situation by calling myself a Documentation Writer.

Don't do it Craig :-|

Lisa