Agriculture and Tech Writing

Subject: Agriculture and Tech Writing
From: Dash Barron <dashbarron -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:09:02 -0400

Greetings. I'm new to the field of Tech Writing and I'm attempting to explore all possibilities. As my background revolves around agriculture, I am seeking to learn how these two fields are related, and what sort of career opportunities and experiences are available for someone like me wishing to become a hybrid of these two professions. My questions then to my future colleagues are these: Where may I begin my inexorable exploration into the different fields of Tech Writing, and is there anyone who is working specifically in the field of agriculture? I'd love to hear any suggestions one may have. Thank you everyone, and I hope I become an intricate part of this growing phenomenon!

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList