RE: Style guide mindmap

Subject: RE: Style guide mindmap
From: "Joyce Fetterman" <Joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:20:15 -0400

If you want to develop such a resource, then do it. No reason not to if
you're interested in the subject.

That said, my "mindmap" as it were came from existing style guides. I
have well-thumbed and marked-up copies of MMoS and Sun's "Read Me
First". Then _my_ style guide addresses areas where those books
disagree, or where I disagree with both of them, or the rare subject
that isn't mentioned in either one.

So I guess I'm wondering what you plan to offer that can't be gained
from referring to existing style guides. How do you intend to give added
value other than by providing an outline format?

Joyce

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList