Word 2003 - heading style includes start next odd page

Subject: Word 2003 - heading style includes start next odd page
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:23:16 -0400

All, after googling the universe - and getting plenty of un-help from
the delicious Microsoft site - I narrowed my search to Techwr-l. The
closest thing I found was John Posada's query in 2004. He wanted pretty
much what I want. We're forced to use Word 2003 here. I'm trying to use
styles for everything, as a responsible techwriter would.

I'm trying to find how I include "start at top of next odd-numbered
page" (or words/constraints/functions to that effect) as part of a
style.

I can't see how to achieve it via the menus, with respect to paragraph
styles (like my Chapter style), and I can't see where some other kind of
style would be more appropriate .

The 2004 discussion was approaching the point where John was making his
desire understood, when he foolishly mentioned how effortless the same
action was in FM. Somebody (coughDMBrowncough) immediately took that
opportunity to derail the thread by choosing to construe John's
context-making remark as Word bashing. No doubt there are other threads
where discussion was allowed to proceed all the way to the actual
technique for doing what needs done (NOT manually inserting section
breaks before each Chapter heading, but rather sensibly automating it
via a style), but I seem to be in a Google fog this morning and haven't
found them.

Can some kind soul point me, please?

Cheerio,

Kevin