Re: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indents andheads are reasonable?

Subject: Re: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indents andheads are reasonable?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:20:11 -0700

Well for one, me. But its importance is in the development
of the product. If it hasn't been done there, doing it for
the
documentation is too late and will almost invariably reveal
that:

(a) the essential tasks for the product have not all been
included

(b) the ones that have been included have lousy
interrelationships

(c) it's time to start jobhunting.

Gene Kim-Eng