Re: FrameMaker graphics #2

Subject: Re: FrameMaker graphics #2
From: Jan Cohen <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Ami WRIGHT <ami -at- ziplink -dot- net>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

Adding to what Ami states below, I've also noted that when saving images from Illustrator CS3 to PNG (8 or 24 bit), I get some of the smallest file sizes I've ever experienced. Note: I'm not sure what what happens in earlier versions of Illustrator, because I really only started using PNG files regularly during the past six months or so. And I haven't tried converting a raster image to eps format first, to see what happens. But if you've got originals in vector format, and you have access to AI CS3, you might try giving the process a shot to see if it helps.

jan cohen