RE: Single Sourcing tools (Now Single Sourcing w/ Arbortext & FrameMaker)

Subject: RE: Single Sourcing tools (Now Single Sourcing w/ Arbortext & FrameMaker)
From: "Butler, Darren J Ctr 584 CBSS/GBHAC" <Darren -dot- Butler -dot- ctr -at- Robins -dot- af -dot- mil>
To: "Christine Leisgen" <Christine -dot- Leisgen -at- gmgcolor -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:59:34 -0400

On 5-Sep-07 @7:44:58 AM Darren J Butler wrote:
Thanx to Christine and everyone who has responded. If y'all (yes, I'm
Southern) have any more suggestions or reccomendations please keep'em
coming!

I'd also like to here from anyone doing Single Sourcing with Arbortext
and Framemaker. What are the tools, pros-n-cons, etc.
Blessings,
Darren
Darren J. Butler
Sr. Technical Writer-Editor, Template Wrangler, Mil-Spec Pharisee
Integrated Data for Maintenance
NG Corp