RE: Release Notes

Subject: RE: Release Notes
From: "Chris Vickery" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:39:04 -0700

We have Technical Release Notes that list every upgrade, enhancement,
new feature, and bug fix. Since our release notes are linked permanently
from the dashboard of our application, and we do multiple releases per
year (since we are SaaS), I make sure the Technical Release Notes are
self contained--an exhaustive list. I have a link to the User Manual,
but I don't specifically reference updates per note.

In fact I am just finishing up the marketing version of the release
notes for our Fall '07 release. I end up having to write the engineering
version and then translating it into marketing. I wonder if Babelfish
can do that?

Chris